Lavender Green Flowers have been providing floral arrangements for the event industry for over 25 years and is expanding year on year. Due to company growth, we are recruiting for a full time Office Administrator to join our team based in Windsor, Berkshire.
The ideal candidate would have the below requirements:
- A confident and professional phone manner.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Accuracy and exceptional organisational skills are essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn and understand CRM systems.
- Confident in working independently, as well as supporting a team.
- Ability to use one’s own initiative but not frightened to ask questions.
- Good sense of humour.
- Answer all telephone calls efficiently and professionally
- Take all phone messages for all staff if they are unavailable, and preferably transfer these via email
- Take initial details of event enquiries if the Sales Team are unavailable, and add these to TSS
- Process all bouquet orders
- Maintain our relationship with our courier and report any issues with orders
Sales & Events
- Track outlook diaries of all members of Sales Team
- Manage info calendar and ensure its kept up to date with all events (confirmed and enquiries) and sporting events – Highlight any potential clashes to Alice regarding scheduling
- Scan all flower allocations and store on the system for future reference
- Ensure all venue sheets are accurate and have all information
- Produce mood boards for any upcoming exhibitions
- Pull off reports of venue event figures and set targets to improve these
- Ensure commission invoices are completed and sent to venues (working closely with Maria)
- To assist all sales, transport and accounts offices with all TSS queries
- Update the TSS system when necessary
- Help the sales team by producing TSS confirmation documents
- Monitor the office/warehouse order budget
- Primary contact for all IT/Phone system/Mobile queries
- Managing the admin & photos email account
- To take daily back-ups of the server
- Assist all sales, transport and accounts offices with all IT problems, which will require you to contact and deal with Care Computers
- Maintain the “back section” of the website in order to keep areas up-to-date. (Apart from the commerce section of the website which should be monitored by the Store Manager)
- Support in GDPR
- Keep the phone system up-to-date
- Maintain the organisation of the “photo library”
- Ensure the working environment is safe at all times & potentially ergonomic
- Ensure all offices are clean and tidy always
- Support in the organisation of all internal celebrations and internal events
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30
If interested, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. Due to the level of responses, if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your email, this means your application has been unsuccessful.