20 Oct The Wedding Team are recruiting!
Based in Windsor, Lavender Green Flowers is one of the top three London florists which specialises in providing creative designs and displays for blue-chip corporate clients at major venues around the capital. We handle over 2000 orders for “event” flowers each year, and look after more than 200 weddings – so we are busy!
Lavender Green Flowers is all about building lasting relationships and teamwork. From the initial brief and design process, through to the creation and subsequent delivery, our clients know that they can rely on every member of our highly inventive, hard-working and experienced team. Remembering our ethos that we are only as good as our last job, keeps our feet firmly on the ground and ready to delight and amaze both new and existing clients.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Office Coordinator for our Wedding Department to join our team. Our new recruit will become a crucial member of the Wedding team and will be responsible for the everyday running of the office and responsible for dealing with all admin, enquiries, systems and communications.
The role is full time, with the addition of the occasional evening or weekend. The ideal candidate would have the below requirements.
- A confident and reassuring phone manner
- Excellent written communication skills. Emails need to be friendly, helpful, and precise
- A degree qualification is welcome, but not essential – so long as you have impeccable communication skills, charm, confidence and tenacity
- Aptitude for paperwork, computer systems and diary management
- Accuracy and numeracy skills are essential.
- Confident in working independently as well as in a team
- Ability to use one’s own initiative but not frightened to ask questions
- Good sense of humour
- Own transport
Lavender Green Flowers have been providing floral arrangements for the event industry for over 25 years and is expanding year on year. We pride ourselves in our work and are firm believers that you are only as good as your last job!
If you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. Due to the level of responses, if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your email your application will have been unsuccessful.