17 Aug WE ARE RECRUITING!
Job Title: Contract and Outdoor Project Manager
Reporting to: Alice Groom, Head of Client and Design Projects
Place of Work: Lavender Green Windsor
Contract Project Manager:
Objective: Organise and implement the Outdoor Events, Floral Contracts and Christmas, with a key focus on current sporting events and new potential relationships. Must be very flexible and work well under pressure with an eye for detail.
Responsibilities of your role
- Manage out all outdoor events
- Work with the Head of Client and Design Projects to organise, manage and implement all the Outdoor Sporting Events during the year (but mainly months of May, June and July- during this time no holiday will be allowed to be taken)
- Working on site during the Outdoor Sporting events and be able to work to changeable timelines and inconsistent schedules during this time.
- Management of the Company’s regular Contract clients and our delivery to them
- To look after and manage the current Office, Hotel and Restaurant contracts at Lavender Green Flowers, alongside the Florist contract manager.
- You will be a key member of the Projects team and will need to generate and convert business leads by utilising the sales team accordingly.
- Manage Christmas clients and the Company’s installations and de-rigs
- To work with clients briefs to pull together Christmas samples during the year to create their Christmas designs.
- To manage the Christmas process from start to finish, including all installations, and to create and collate all orders from clients and buy all Christmas Trees and any additional decorations.
- You will be expected to organize Christmas decorations, install trees and dress them to the brief provided and take them down at the end of the festive period leaving no debris.
- Additional Details
- Keep up to date with competitors’ business activity.
- Contribute to the company’s profitability year on year.
- To be organised, methodical and ensure all event and client paperwork is accurate and clients are responded to efficiently.
- Work Independently as well as in a team managing the workload of yourself to maximize workload.
- Up Hold Company Brand and market our products and services to maximise revenue streams.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service to all clients.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Take reasonable care of your own and other people’s health and safety.
- Know the emergency and evacuation procedures and the location of emergency equipment and keep all exits clear at all times.
- Attend all of the safety training that your employer offers. Training helps you identify job hazards and take the appropriate precautions.
- Never operate equipment unless you have been properly trained.
- You will need to learn and develop an extensive understanding of all flowers and plants that are regularly used throughout the seasons. On the job training will be given.
- Take note of all work being produced in the store and workshop to gain a better understanding of styles, construction and colour palates.
- Be familiar and comfortable making and following up phone calls to clients.
- Complete any reasonable task set by any of the management team to the best of your abilities.
- Be computer literate with a basic knowledge of all Microsoft office programs.
- Have good communication skills with good written and verbal English.
If you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. Due to the level of responses, if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your email your application will have been unsuccessful.