22 May Office Administrator Role
Lavender Green Flowers have been providing floral arrangements for the event industry for over 25 years and is expanding year on year. Due to company growth, we are recruiting for a full time Office Administrator to join our team based in Windsor, Berkshire.
The ideal candidate would have the below requirements:
- A confident and professional phone manner.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Accuracy and exceptional organisational skills are essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn and understand CRM systems.
- Confident in working independently, as well as supporting a team.
- Ability to use one’s own initiative but not frightened to ask questions.
- Good sense of humour.
- Answer all telephone calls efficiently and professionally
- Take all phone messages for all staff if they are unavailable, and preferably transfer these via email
- Take initial details of event enquiries if the Sales Team are unavailable, and add these to TSS
- Process all bouquet orders
- Maintain our relationship with our courier and report any issues with orders
Sales & Events
- Track outlook diaries of all members of Sales Team
- Manage info calendar and ensure its kept up to date with all events (confirmed and enquiries) and sporting events – Highlight any potential clashes to Alice regarding scheduling
- Scan all flower allocations and store on the system for future reference
- Ensure all venue sheets are accurate and have all information
- Produce mood boards for any upcoming exhibitions
- Pull off reports of venue event figures and set targets to improve these
- Ensure commission invoices are completed and sent to venues (working closely with Maria)
- To assist all sales, transport and accounts offices with all TSS queries
- Update the TSS system when necessary
- Help the sales team by producing TSS confirmation documents
- Monitor the office/warehouse order budget
- Primary contact for all IT/Phone system/Mobile queries
- Managing the admin & photos email account
- To take daily back-ups of the server
- Assist all sales, transport and accounts offices with all IT problems, which will require you to contact and deal with Care Computers
- Maintain the “back section” of the website in order to keep areas up-to-date. (Apart from the commerce section of the website which should be monitored by the Store Manager)
- Support in GDPR
- Keep the phone system up-to-date
- Maintain the organisation of the “photo library”
- Ensure the working environment is safe at all times & potentially ergonomic
- Ensure all offices are clean and tidy always
- Support in the organisation of all internal celebrations and internal events
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30
If interested, please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. Due to the level of responses, if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your email, this means your application has been unsuccessful.