06 Feb The Events Team are recruiting!
Outdoor Sporting Events and Contracts Administrator
Lavender Green Flowers have been providing floral arrangements for the event industry for over 20 years and is expanding year on year. We pride ourselves in our work and are firm believers that you are only as good as your last job!
Based in Windsor, Berkshire, we are currently recruiting for a full time Outdoor Sporting Events and Contracts Administrator to join our team.
Our new recruit will become an important member of both the Sales and operational teams, working closely with the Head of Client and Event Design Projects to support and take responsibility of the administration for all the Outdoor Sporting Events, as well as our current office weekly contracts.
The ideal candidate would have the below requirements:
- A confident and professional phone manner.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Accuracy and exceptional organisational skills are essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn and understand CRM systems.
- Confident in working independently, as well as supporting a team.
- Ability to use one’s own initiative but not frightened to ask questions.
- Good sense of humour.
This role is a fantastic entry level into the exciting Outdoor Sports Hospitality industry, with the opportunity to grow within the role. The role would be five days per week 9am-5.30pm, and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If interested, please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. Due to the level of responses, if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your email, this means your application has been unsuccessful.